Important note to all private end customers and visitors of our conversion manufactory in Ostrach: For the entire duration of the risk of corona infection, please keep a distance of at least two metres from our employees during delivery and collection of goods and during business visits. For our safety as well as your own. It is not permitted to enter the factory halls during this time. Entering the administration is disallowed without prior request; you may then only enter as a single individual, keeping an appropriate distance from other persons at all time. Furthermore, we may ask you to follow the sanitation recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) consistently, i.e. to disinfect your hands and avoid physical contact, e.g. when signing delivery documents, and to use only your own pen. Wearing protective gloves and masks also reduces the risk of spreading the corona virus. Thank you very much for your responsible consideration.
Locking systems and access devices
High-Tech Locking Systems and central lockings for Motorhomes and Caravans
Convenience and Safety – top priorities for Campers. This demanding group, majority being at age of "50+", requires solutions and technologies to protect their valuable mobile home from burglaries and possibly may need convenient, barrier free entry..
tegos high-end locking systems do indeed satisfy growing market's requirements – by power and electronics.
Manual and electromechanic locking systems for motorhomes and caravans
- Lightweight and space saving components
- High level of safety through electronic features
- Smooth, easy and silent door locking by electromotive pulling function
- Optimal fitting and tightness through powerful pulling mechanic
- Radio remote controlled central locking (up to 20 openings in 4 different circuits)
- Piezo touch button for easy opening and locking
- Optionally available: blutooth remote and smartphone app (Android OS)
- Maximum safety through biometric finger-print sensor technology
- Integrated system with central locking, anti-theft-function and entry steps